torsdag 25 november 2010

Till den bästa vännen i hela världen



Jag älskar dig så himla mycket Romina <3

*

It's taken' me some time to find
My own way and peace on mind
But when the nights felt oh so long
You made me carry on and on

You chould know that every day
I will help you find your way
This might be an old cliché

But, I don't know what I would do, if I could not be there for you
Nothing in this world could ever change

You have opend my brightest star
My guiding light I know you are
There when I need you the most
I know you as I know myself
Even if we fight and yell
I love you, you know that we are
Sisters in arms

We have walked a milion miles
A hundred tears a thousand smiles
There's been god times, there will be bad

Nothing in this world could ever change

.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar